- God has special plans for you. He knows you and it’s his desire to bless you. In Jeremiah 29, God proclaims; “For I know the plans I have for you…plans to prosper you…to give you a future and a hope”. The Isaiah passage speaks of God giving us His spirit.
- We experience God’s promises when we recognize his call in our lives. God calls us into righteousness. He calls us to embrace his mandates and love his Word. We are challenged to live our lives in the presence of the Lord. We must want to live connected to God…ready to do his will, even when we don’t want to...
- In order to be in God’s righteousness, (which is a promise unto itself), we depend on the power of the Holy Spirit. It will never be by our own power because we are human, fragile, and weak. We rely on his promise that “(He) had taken us by the hand and has kept us.” We live in “covenant” with our Creator.
- God’s promises to us are inclusive of those around us. As we live out his promises, God calls us to touch other with his love. His promises come with a purpose. We are to be a “light to the nations”, we are to “open the eyes that are blind” and free the “prisoners who sit in darkness.”
- Rejoice, for with his promises, “new things” are declared. You and I are special to God! AMEN.